Last updated on 13 March 2020 at 1630 GMT
The following highlight detailing based on which any argument may be taken ahead.
Further everywhere, ‘WE’, ‘I’, ‘we’, ‘We’, ‘CA’, ‘Alacrous’ refers to only and only Kunal Chandiramani in every context.
- Alacrous was formerly CompAcademy and all agreements prior to April 2020 in the name of CompAcademy are hence, directly substituting to Alacrous. This includes but is not limited to telephonic conversations, discussions and written-agreements and in case of a dispute, should be considered precedent and understood. Alacrous holds all agreements that were with CompAcademy as entity and would stand at Alacrous as the substituting paper entity
- Alacrous can change any content at any time and context or statement followed at any time without giving any prior knowledge and must not be questioned whatsoever.
- No content belongs directly to CA and is in the ultimate ownership of the creators and is based on our partnership apart from content originally created and labeled with CA as the creator
- This agreement can be turned void or imposed at any time without giving any prior knowledge and must not be questioned whatsoever.
- Alacrous, its affiliates, senior employees, investors and the office of the CEO, Kunal Chandiramani are not answerable to anybody but themselves.
- Any information of any sensitive nature may not be sent to anybody but email@example.com with a carbon copy to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- In case of an authenticity failure, all receipts, documents, proofs, highlights, and documents must be forwarded to only and only email@example.com with a carbon copy to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
By stating the above, Alacrous holds all rights.